RACE ENTRY PACK COLLECTION
Friday 20, September 2019 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Saturday 21, September 2019 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.)
At The Museum of Water Transport in Honor of Her Majesty Queen Sirikit
Please contact by e-mail to Confirm your Registration or Passport and Order Number register.
No service send race entry pack collection by post mail.
Laem Chabang Port
|MALE Age Group||FEMALE Age Group|
|15 Years & Under||15 Years & Under|
|16-29 Years||16-29 Years|
|30-39 Years||30-39 Years|
|40-49 Years||40-49 Years|
|50-59 Years||50 Years & Over|
|60 Years & Over|
|No Age Group||No Age Group|
|Non competitive||Non competitive|
|Select 10K have Competition|
|Select 5K Non Competition|
AWARDS / SOUVENIR T-SHIRT / MEDAL / OTHER
|Food & Drink|
|Can not change size later.|
1. The competition is governed by the rules of the IAAF and all rulings will be final.
2. Competitors must be in the correct age category. To help determine your proper age, minus 2019 from your year of birth.
3. Winners must present a proper ID, either a passport or identification card that shows one's picture and year of birth, or they will not be entitled to a prize.
4. Runners must go through all checkpoints and be able to produce the item that is given them to show they have passed each checkpoint.
5. Bib numbers must be affixed to the front of the race shirt. Race officials have the right to not issue prizes if people are not in the right age category or if they're running for another person.
6. This competition does not in any way support competitors selling their bib numbers to other competitors. Personal information will not be changed once it's submitted and anyone running under someone else's bib number will automatically be disqualified from receiving prizes